Printing dates on images imported to the computer using ZoomBrowser EX and Easy-PhotoPrint
ZoomBrowser EX from the supplied Solution Disk must be installed on your computer for this operation.
For information on how to import images to the computer, please refer to the Related Information at the bottom of this page.
These instructions show how to print one image on one sheet of paper as an example.
1. Double-click theZoomBrowser EXicon on the desktop.
If theZoomBrowser EXicon is not displayed on the desktop, click theStartbutton, thenAll ProgramsorProgram,Canon Utilities,ZoomBrowser EX, and then selectZoomBrowser EXto start the program.
2. The main window ofZoomBrowser EXopens.
Select a folder that contains the image you are printing.
ClickOne Photo per Page Print.
If the following message appears, clickOKto close the window. This message appears whenEasy-PhotoPrintsupplied with Canon printers is installed on your computer.
3. IfEasy-PhotoPrintis installed, the following window appears.
Make sure theSelect Imagesis selected.
Select the image you are printing. Press theCtrlkey to select multiple images.
If Open Easy-PhotoPrint () does not appear in the window above, or Easy-PhotoPrint is not installed on your computer, please refer to the Related Information at the bottom of this page "Printing dates on images imported to the computer (with non-Canon printers)", and use ZoomBrowser EX for this operation.
4. Easy-PhotoPrint starts.
Specify the number of prints.
Click thePaper Selectiontab.
5. In the following window, specify the printer, the paper size and the paper type. The settings that appear differ depending on the printer being used.
Specify the printer you are using.
Select the paper size.
Select the paper type.
6. In the following window, specify the date and the border settings.
Specify the border settings and image layouts inLayout.
Make sure the date is set.
SelectPreferencesfrom theFilemenu if you are changing the location, the font size or the font colour of the date in the print.
7. In the following window, specify the date settings.
Select the location, the font size and the font colour of the date.
8. Return to theLayout/Printtab. Check the preview, and then print the image.
Check the actual image to be printed inPreview.
ClickPrintto start printing.
This completes the process for printing dates on images.